Thursday, August 26, 2010

Becoming

Last night I was joined by the talented and generous Melissa Delzio, Mia Nolting, Kate Bingaman-Burt, Jeremy Pelley, Taylor Twist and Aaron Rayburn, in finishing the mural in the Goldsmith Bldg.



Together, we made a golden cathedral.

Today I traced over the Spanish graffiti someone had scratched into it a while ago, and then I added a title in the upper right cell, and now it's done. I'm happy with it. It's just what I wanted to say, even though I didn't really know what that would be until we finished.

This weekend, they'll paint over it in preparation for the September mural, so you have two days to check it out, if interested. I hope you do! I want you to see it, reader.

-Jelly

PS. Here's a quickie photo til I get the one Chris Hornbecker shot. It came out pretty neat. Gone!

3 comments:

zibbyz said...

any photos? down here in SF, won't be up in the next few...

I'm principal of a said...

Posted one. More to come. Thanks.

I'm principal of a said...

And Taylor sent me this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCfn_dv_7yQ