Monday, January 18, 2010

Burning the boring stuff



One design assistant applicant sent two sealed letters, "The boring stuff" and "The interesting stuff," with instructions to read one and burn the other without opening.

"The interesting stuff," now opened, is one of a dozen or so applications left on my table. I'll be cutting that number in half and contacting those people shortly, and everyone else soon thereafter.

I'm heading to Seattle for a client meeting tomorrow, back in a couple of days. I'm going to go over everything one more time to make sure I didn't miss anything/anyone. Thanks for your patience and generosity and the privilege of looking at your work.

Jelly

2 comments:

Aaron said...

interesting!
A small part of me wants to pilfer those ashes and see what was in there.

Liz said...

I'm glad to see that I can trust you now, Mr. Helm.