Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Nice things today



Finished the Oregon Humanities films and got to share them.
Left my computer at home so I got to focus on some real work.
Jeremy told me about a new photocopy place and on the way I found another one.
They made a mistake on my copies so they gave them to me for free.
Fred coming over later to work on Wikipedia with me.
Found a super greasy and delicious breakfast sandwich with ham and egg and cheddar on english muffin bread for only 3.50.
Found an inspiring article about John Maynard Keynes.
My wifey drops computer off on way to school.
Read a lovely post via Twitter.
Connected with old partner Steve Luker and found out that he and the Mutt boys are thriving.
Reconnected with a couple of friends via Facebook, though not all over happy news...
Lisa Simpson makes my parking ticket funny and ironic.
Enjoying new connections to many lovely new people - designers, geniuses, artists and the like.
Planning to see the swifts tonight with extended family.
In looking for a link to the swifts, found this awesome video.

No comments: