Monday, January 12, 2009

How it goes sometimes

Some of you may recall the branding identity project I've been working on for a while. For my friend Stacy's new production company.

Originally the company was going to be named Grandfather Mountain. Then it got changed to Grace Brothers Circus.

I was disappointed at first, but then I started I doing lots of research on circuses and I found some great stuff, some historical and rare typefaces.

Here are a few roughs of the finalists, before color treatments, etc.


They changed the name of the company again. I'm working on the identity for the new name now.

If anybody knows any companies named "Grandfather Mountain" or "Grace Brothers Circus" that need new logos, let me know.

1 comment:

jenny said...

There's a Grandfather Mountain here in North Carolina. And lord knows they could use a new logo!

http://www.grandfather.com/