Friday, December 12, 2008

Wild Beauty + ART/FART


Last night Floyd Sklaver, a friend of Robyn and Miles, and a docent at the Portland Art Museum, gave us a private tour of the Columbia Gorge show. We learned about the geology of the area, the history of photography, the industrial development of the Gorge, plus we saw some really great photos. Best for me were the original Kodachrome prints from the '40s with their vivid color.

Also picked up 2 bumper stickers to make this. Follow along to make your own.

You'll need:
- 2 EARTH/ART bumperstickers (available at Portland Art Museum store)
- Exacto knife
- Straight edge
- Burnisher (optional)

1.

2.

Voila!

1 comment:

meub said...

Hey! I saw the Art/Fart bumper sticker on the back of a Westfalia on I-5 a few days back. I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in the car before. It's probably the best bumper sticker I've ever seen in my life. Keep being awesome!