Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Schnitzelwich





I can't believe flipchart stickie pads are $30.99?!

I'd like to thank Mike Hughes, Dan Wieden and VCU Adcenter for paying for all of my supplies over the last 18 years. New appreciation.

Anyway, on the way back from Home Depot, I walked past the foodcarts on SW 5th Ave. I've eaten at the Indian cart, and at two of the Mexican food carts, but until today hadn't been to Tábor, the food cart named after the small city in the Czech Republic. The line, and wait, were clearly the longest, and it had more press clippings - including national mags - than any other cart.

The reason is a delicious sandwich called The Schnitzelwich, which comes in chicken or pork. It's a holy delicious mess. I had to wash my hands afterwords. I want to go take a nap.

I'm not though! I'm going over to Powell's to do some research for a project I'm working on - the identity for Stacy Wall's new film production company. Then maybe a nap.

No comments: